Dr. Sadaf Abdul Qadir
Specialty: Medical Imaging Technology
Department Affiliation: Shalamar School of Allied Health Sciences
Date of Joining: 10/10/20162
Sadaf Abdul Qadir is a Medical Imaging Technologist and currently working as Senior Lecturer /Program Coordinator of Medical Imaging Technology in Shalamar School of Allied Health Sciences. She is a graduate of University of Health Sciences in 2010. She completed her MS in Medical Imaging Technology from University of Lahore in 2019. Professionally Sadaf Abdul Qadir has 5 years of Clinical experience from Shaukat khanum Memorial cancer Hospital & Research Center Lahore and 5 years of academic experience at Shalamar School of Allied Health Sciences. Her research interest includes Nuclear Medicine and PET-CT.
MS in Medical Imaging Technology
|2017||2019||University of Lahore||Lahore, Pakistan|
|B.Sc(Hons)Medical Imaging Technology|
|2010||University of Health Sciences, Lahore||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Senior Lecturer /Program Coordinator of Medical Imaging Technology||10,October 2016||Till Date||Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Nuclear Medicine/PET-CT Technologist||11, January 2011||9,October 2016||Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Medical Imaging Technologist||October, 2008||September, 2009||Children’s Hospital and the Institute of Child Health||Lahore, Pakistan|
Award & Certification
- Attended the Training Course on Basic Radiation Protection in 2011
- Attended the Training Course on Radiation Protection for Health Care Professionals in 2012
- Attended the Training Course on Basic Cardiac Life Support in 2013.
- Attended the Training Course on Bone Health in Cancer and Normal Aging in 2014.
- Attended the Training Course on Living Well in 2016.
- Enrolled in Distance Assisted Training programme (IAEA) for Nuclear Medicine Professionals by University of Sydney, Australia
Research & Publications
- Sadaf Abdul Qadir et., 2022. Chest x-ray findings in the diagnosis and evaluation of covid-19 patients –a systematic review. Journal of Pakistan of Medical Association (Under Review).
- Sadaf et al., 2022. Localization of Parathyroid Adenoma in patients with the biochemical diagnosis of Primary Hyperparathyroidism Using SPECT/CT; Single Center Experience.(Submitted)
- Attended the 6th International conference of SMDC on “Breaking Barriers” in 2022.
- Attended the 5th International conference of SMDC on “Together towards Tomorrow” in 2021.
- Attended the 2nd International conference of SMDC on “Beyond Horizon” held in 2018.
- Attended the 1st International conference of SMDC on “Bridging the Gap” held in 2017.
- Attended the Symposium by American Academy of Continuing Medical Education at SKMCH & RC Lahore Nov29-Dec 1, 2013.
- Attended the CME symposium of 1.5 Hour by Society of Medical Imaging Pakistan in CH & ICH, Lahore.
- Attended the 1st UHS Allied Health Sciences, Nursing & Pharmacy International Conference on “Bridging the Gaps in Healthcare: improving patient care outcomes” in 2016.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member Of American Society of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging (SNM&MI)
- Member Of Society of Medical Imaging Pakistan (SMIP)